Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Who Has Been The Kindest Person In Your Life?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » January 28, 2008, 2:31 am

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

"Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another." - George Eliot

"Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with the people the same happiness." - Kahlil Gibran

"Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand." - Unknown

"She gave me eyes, she gave me ears;
And humble cares, and delicate fears;
A heart, the fountain of sweet tears;
And love and thought and joy."
- William Wordsworth

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » January 28, 2008, 8:11 pm

Dear Lion,
not mountain, but rock climbing - a little steeper, a little more challenging perhaps. I am glad to have joined fellow travelers and climbers of all surfaces. I have you to thank for guiding me to this place which I shall explore thoroughly.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 29, 2008, 10:27 am

A very warm welcome to the Peak LadySolaris... it's a pleasure to have you with us! ;)

LadySolaris
Beloved Pest

Post by LadySolaris » January 29, 2008, 2:31 pm

Namaste matri, Ron - a privilege.

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » February 16, 2008, 4:11 am

This is a great opportunity for me to say that my dear Eric has been one of the kindest persons I ever met!
There is another person, that isn’t kind with everyone, but I was blessed with his guidance and advise for year … Somehow I am what I am today because of his support!
And must say that Ron, Lion, Mar, Jane…. My friends from the Peak are the kindest person for the World!
:D
with love
Virginia

Ericc
Fellow Traveler

Post by Ericc » February 16, 2008, 12:11 pm

Thank you Virginia!
I am touched by your gesture...and of course any kindness I have shown has been returned from your heart in great and loving amounts.

Love,
Eric
Ericc

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » February 16, 2008, 2:55 pm

Pssss .. Behave yourself! This is not a place for tears!

:p
Love
Virginia

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » February 17, 2008, 5:21 am

I am touched by your words, dear Virginia and dear Eric. Yes Eric has been and continues to be one of the kindest people I have "met" too ... as well as you dear Virginia. Thank you for your words!
You two have had the gift of meeting really, while I know you only "online", but nonetheless the exchange of love and kindness is overwhelming. I do feel you deep within my heart and soul.

And I profit from this opportunity to say I want you both back on here on inspirationpeak, you ARE a wonderful source of inspiration, please please!

Love to both,
Margherita luv luv

Eric's blog:
http://lauren174.bravejournal.com/index.php
Last edited by Liebestraum on February 17, 2008, 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » February 17, 2008, 5:27 am

Another absolutely wonderful encounter "online" I want to mention is (((((((Maithri)))))).
A young man and physician with such an incredible LIGHT, a beacon to all who are lucky enough to know him. Beyond the words that enchant, he also ACTS with love and infinite compassion and therefore he is an exquisite example to all of us.

luv
Margherita

Visit his blog:

http://soaringimpulse.blogspot.com
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » February 17, 2008, 11:18 am

Mar!! We share the gift of each other! We did not meet, but we will! We love you because you are there …. here, dancing everywhere!

You brought a point here. It is easier to be kind with those we do live with. Sharing the material ... problems seems to be stressful to the point we forget WE ALL ARE KIND CREATURES.

Now, ... MAR!!! why do you post Eric´s ugly blog ...! See you tooooo kind!

Love
:D Virginia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >