Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Make Happy ...

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » March 12, 2010, 2:52 am

What little... or BIG things do you do to make someone else happy? :D:
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » March 13, 2010, 4:08 am

Little thing... sometimes I will bake all day... dozens of cookies about 3 or 4 kinds in double and triple batches and make up special packages for my sons so each has a taste of love from my heart to theirs! Love M luv M

Big thing... I keep my promises in unique and exquisite ways even when no one knows but me. :0:

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » March 13, 2010, 9:24 am

In little ways - I smile at nearly everyone whose eyes make contact with mine, because when you're smiling from your heart, those people who recognize goodness and love will generally always get at least a grin on their faces.

In big ways - I'm not sure. Maybe it's trying to always bring my wife breakfast on the weekends or getting down on my hands and knees to be face to face with my grandkids as we play.

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

olivia751
Fellow Traveler

Post by olivia751 » April 14, 2010, 11:11 pm

Hello,

Make everyone happy is not possible but you can try to make them happy who are around you in present. I think the best way to make someone happy is only a sweet smile. By smiling you can win anyone's heart.

Regards,
Olivia

Sparky
Beautiful Soul

Post by Sparky » April 16, 2010, 10:16 am

I love and I give. Sometimes all I have to give is love, but I try to give it unconditionally. Even to the point of being criticized for loving people that others consider not worthy. But the one thing I have learned in life is that love is free to give and everyone needs it and is deserving of it, and sometimes those who seem to be unloveable are the ones that need it most. Sometimes love has been rewarded with pain, but I know in my heart that my God, who is love, sees and rewards me and soothes my hurts so I can go on loving.

Love,
Barbie
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

~ Helen Keller

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul

Post by Laura Sue » May 11, 2010, 6:48 pm

I smile whenever I am able to get out. I greet others with love, even if they don't know it.

I try daily to forgive myself for perceived flaws, so I can remain in a place of love.

Laura :)

samulen
Fellow Traveler

Post by samulen » May 25, 2010, 5:16 am

I listen

I let people be, I let myself be.

I get out off the way so that I can see clearly.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >