Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What Was The Best Part Of Your Day?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 21, 2007, 5:22 pm

Hello ((((All)))) :D:

This is an old question for a new day! I think it was one of the most well responded questions from our past... so with a NewYear,New Beginning Chapter and a New Day.... tell me...

What was the best part of your day? :^

Truthfully... the best part of my day has been the joy filling my soul having climbed back up to the very top of Inspiration Peak and looking out over the world... and seeing YOU here! :D: Missed everyone and I am very grateful to our dear friend (((Mayor Ron))) for his great sense of humor :D and for his gift and hard work in updating the Peak and welcoming us back to our community of deep kindness and rejeuvination of soul! luv

Love Lion~*MissedYouAlotPaw :^

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » January 21, 2007, 9:12 pm

The best part of my day...

I decided to go for a bike ride but first had to change a flat tire... usually this is not much fun but for some reason I really enjoyed the entire process today - the fresh air, the way the tire smelled, getting my hands dirty...

During this process I stopped about five times to talk to neighbors as they were walking past.... and spent so much time 'hanging out' that I never did go for my bike ride! (Didn't really matter though, because it was already one of those perfect Sunday afternoons.)

Caitlyn
Good Friend

Post by Caitlyn » January 22, 2007, 4:50 am

The best part of my day was resolving a friendship that very much nearly became lost. We held on, worked through our issues and have now came out so much stronger. ;)

kree8r
Good Friend

Post by kree8r » January 22, 2007, 10:58 am

Sleeping in late...a rare luxury. (Yawn)...the bed was so toasty and my pups, Buddy and Dori were cuddled up with me.

Feel the love, luv
blessings,
M
We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.

Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » January 22, 2007, 7:46 pm

Yesterday I bought a big plate of cakes from the cafeteria for the nurses in the wards where I work. I went over to the janitor and told her there was a cake there with her name on it. The smile she gave me stayed with me throughout the day. :D

Lots of love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

dawn
Good Friend

Post by dawn » January 25, 2007, 7:32 pm

My best moment happened at the nursing home where I work, when one of the residents, a German lady, responded to my Good Morning with a beautiful smile and and a very warm holding of my hands. I t doesn't matter how down I am it is always good to see one of these faces light up,it is truly beautiful.

Melissa
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. -Helen Keller

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » February 9, 2007, 2:03 pm

The best part of my day today was waking up to the smell of great coffee, the sun shining through the windows, my son kissing me good bye on his way out the door,finishing the laundry and dishes, getting my bills paid, hearing that my sales for the day have double (even though I am at home), my dog snuggling in my lap as the smell of pot roast begins to fill the room. Knowing that very soon now my family will be arriving home to share a wonderful evening with, and writing to you all sharing my day.

Every part of every day is always the best part of my day.
The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it
William James
Pollie :D:

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » February 10, 2007, 5:33 pm

Pollie,

Your answer is the most beautiful and inspiring thing I read all day. Thank you for sharing your wisdom!

Blessings!

Love,

Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » February 14, 2007, 12:28 am

Yep
The best part of my day was reading Pollie's post :-)
Love,
Peter

Ames0325
Good Friend

Post by Ames0325 » February 14, 2007, 1:35 pm

The best part of my day was waking up to a blanket of icy snow and hearing my clsses had been cancelled. I was able to spend the day relaxing and gettign caught up on school work. :D
Love,
Amy

Post Reply < PreviousNext >