Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What Was The Best Part Of Your Day?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » March 23, 2007, 12:07 am

The best parts of my day...
Seeing the joy in my son's faces when they heard their dad say, " Yes! I would like to get us another puppy!" :D
Buying flower bulbs!!!! The promise in those wrinkled surfaces is just TOO exciting to this green thumber! :D:
Looking at some brand new motorcycles... knowing mine is in the shed for only a very few short weeks and then... BRRRRUMMMM :cool:

Love Lion~*Blossoms,Doggies&FreedomTimePaw

Ahhhhhh!!!! I love the coming of Spring!!!! :^

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Daydreamer
Good Friend

Post by Daydreamer » March 31, 2007, 1:19 am

Nice post Polly thanks for sharing =)
`*`Beatrice`*`

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » April 6, 2007, 5:21 pm

Thank you Beatrice,

I have to say honestly, I have a great life.

Today the best part of my day was my husband awakening me with a hot cup of coffee at 3 am as he is arriving home from work, the two of us sitting beneath the stars whispiring sweet everythings and trying not to wake the neighbors :0: . Kissing good by as he slumbers off and I rumble on to my day. Having a fabulous productive day at work, accomplishing new things, meeting new people, and the smile that comes across every little face as I sheepishly whisper something goofy to them. Finding out on my way home that my once boss, now equal has left a jacket with the company logo and my name on it as a gift at one of my stores when I arrived. Then my baby girl calling to say she would meet my son and I for dinner. Watching her knowing how beautiful and quickly she is becoming a fantastic woman of so much character. Watching with pride and love as her and my son interact being silly one moment then such "friends" in deep conversation the next. Coming home to a warm house being greeted by the cuetest little four legged thing that has so kindly took it apon herself to adopted me. Signing to read how wonderful your days were, the renewal of friendships, the cakes that make people smile and those given by the elderly, the bicycle rides and the blankets of snow the children who delight our lives, and sharing mine with you while she nestles around my feet, my daughter busily at work on her computer and my son laughing outside as he roust abouts with the neighborhood boys. Knowing that the evening is young and soon the three of us will be curled up on the floor with a mound of pillows watching one movie after the other. Knowing that my weekend rotation falls on Easter and silently planning for the festivities, knowing that it is possible that my "baby" baby girl may grace us with her unearthly beauty and feed my heart and soul with her love. I truely have a great life Beatrice. Every day of my life is filled with a different set of miracles, and different gifts from God. ahhhhhhhhhhh. The peace and the tranquility that I do not deserve but am thankful for each day.
The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.
James Oppenheim

If one speaks or acts with a cruel mind, misery follows, as the cart follows the horse... If one speaks or acts with a pure mind, happiness follows, as a shadow follows its source.
the Dhammapada
Love to you Beatrice
Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » May 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Having my husband (who is also my best friend) in it. We've been through a lot together in 19 years.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Post Reply < PreviousNext >