Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What are your three favorite...

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
dewdrops557
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by dewdrops557 » January 6, 2008, 11:04 pm

...nothing brightens up my day first thing at early morn than the smell of my baby's hair,and skin and breath as she's cuddled in my embrace at dawn. My heart would swell with deep gladness and love as i look in her lovely eyes thats still dazed with sleep.
...the scent of summer air in my hometown's beach where i grew up with my dear 'nanay '
...my husband's scent after an afternon shower when he sits next to me with my baby,as we shared laughter over a cup of coffee,
...these and more simly warm my heart.
How gracious our God is for the gift of smell!

:xmas: :xmas:
"The blue sky of heaven is much larger than the dark clouds".

kree8r
Good Friend

Post by kree8r » January 10, 2008, 9:53 am

How can a person pick only three...

Freshly mown grass, a clean bed, sage...

but I may change my mind later.

M
We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.

Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

Space
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Space » January 13, 2008, 3:42 pm

Ilove those smell that trigger me memory or/and my sense.
For instance, my Indian Jasmine that makes me go back to my grandma’s house.
Sometimes, I can’t identify the smell, it is a flower that can´t see or a perfume but my memories travel somewhere in the past!

Virginia :p

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » January 14, 2008, 1:55 pm

Hey, Virginia, I followed your fragrance and found you in here too .... :p :p luv

I have never seen this thread ... but I love the question even though three favorites seem not enough!!

My allround favorite is LILACS ... it brings back the Springs in Switzerland ...

Then the forest, pine trees ... my mother taught me how to inhale those scents deeply and fill my lungs with their healing essence ...

and BREAD no doubt!

but oh so many more ....

Love to all,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » January 14, 2008, 2:55 pm

Hi Mar and Everybody!
I saw many many new fellows ... and some changes! ah Ron?

LoVi

:D:

ORSHAM
Fellow Traveler

Post by ORSHAM » March 4, 2008, 2:06 pm

What a great question..........

I ll have to say

Lilac Bushes

Cinnamon Rolls

As sick as this sounds... My Chocolate labs, and their paws.

That is reallty a thought provoking question!!

TAS

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » August 6, 2014, 9:17 pm

I don't know if I can limit it to three. One of my favorites, as a kid, was acacia trees. I haven't lived around those in years. I can still remember their scent, though. I also like new mown grass & wisteria. I'll add more on another post.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 22, 2015, 12:44 pm

I like the smell of freshly mown grass, wet ground on a warm day, and all the other smells that remind me my childhood.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >