Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Where Is There?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » September 20, 2007, 12:12 am

"Oh if only I could be *There* !!!

Well if you could be... where is there? :)

If I could be *There*... It would have to be Scotland! Discovering every spot of it I could. I was there 22 yrs ago roaming about... felt like I had truly come home for the first time!

Love Lion~*YouTakeTheHighRoadAndI'llTakeTheLowRoad
AndI'llBeInScotlandBeforYePaw

ps... Wouldn't mind a trip to Kailua Bay in Hawaii either for some awesome snorkelling with the sea turtles and tropical fish! :cool:
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

summerrain
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by summerrain » September 20, 2007, 9:09 am

hmmm, i think would love to go to brazil. enjoy the scenery,people, and the intresting languages that are held there.
mainly to dance & lay in the tropical rainforest & catch raindrops on my tongue.
but i wouldnt also mind backpacking thru europe, visit where i grew up & revisit other areas i seen & explore new lands!!!!!

i love this question lion, there is endless possibliities :)
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

semifamousartist
Fellow Traveler

Post by semifamousartist » September 20, 2007, 6:15 pm

The emerald isle....Ireland...land of my ancestors.......I have always dreamed of visiting, even gotten brochures........however, either had the time or the resources....but never both at once. :)

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » September 22, 2007, 8:28 pm

I would like to go to the moon or to mars, to the worlds that are virtually undiscovered. I know that they are barren and dry, but imagine the things you would see on you way as well. A double blessing

Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

arrabelle
Good Friend

Post by arrabelle » October 17, 2007, 12:40 am

Rome! and Japan! luv luv luv
....hugs from the Philippines....

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » October 17, 2007, 3:11 am

At the risk of sounding really twee and cheesy :D I'm already 'there' and have no desire to be anywhere/anybody else :^ :^
You're right semifamousartist, Ireland is a very special place :)

It's home.

Mammy x x x

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 17, 2007, 3:28 pm

Semifamousartist and Mammy... Brian Boru is one of my very favorite historical heroes!!! So I would skip across the way to Ireland also once in Scotland again! ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » August 5, 2014, 10:10 pm

In this country I'd like to visit WA, OR, CO, NY, ME, AK. Probably a few other states. Outside of here, Canada, Italy, France, Portugal, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Kenya, to name a few.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Matthew Olszewski
Good Friend

Post by Matthew Olszewski » April 22, 2015, 12:55 pm

I would like go to China. See all the ancient monuments and exotic nature, which does not exist in Europe. I would like to see how looks like the daily life in China.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >