Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What is your favourite word?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
_Darkie_
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by _Darkie_ » October 31, 2007, 7:23 pm

Liebestraum,

That is an interesting outlook on the word Love!

I agree with you, it is the stem of many positive words.

On an unrelated note, I have always wondered what the word "Liebestraum" means...I play a few Violin Pieces by that name.

Could you tell me? :P
~Darkie

Look4Hope
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Look4Hope » December 21, 2007, 2:26 pm

Renew.

No matter what goes on in our lives there is always the possibility of a new beginning. :^ It is between us and our God to renew ourselves and our spirit.

“Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up.” luv

Pearl S. Buck quotes

Trebissky
Good Friend

Post by Trebissky » December 21, 2007, 6:56 pm

"Liebestraum" is German for "Dream of (or about) Love".

Nice nick, too! :)
SGT. JIRI TREBISSKY H&D SAS
"The mind and the sword are one.
If the mind is right, the sword is right."

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » December 24, 2007, 3:29 pm

Spiritual, - as in to not be concerned with material things, but with those things that are felt yet unseen.

MB
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Lynx
Fellow Traveler

Post by Lynx » December 24, 2007, 5:28 pm

PURRRR!

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » December 24, 2007, 9:28 pm

I also love the word KINDNESS but I also love the word LOVELY!

Great question!

Hugs,

Holly
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

zoro
Beautiful Soul

Post by zoro » December 25, 2007, 7:38 am

GRACE!

ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul

Post by ebullientenigma » December 30, 2007, 1:18 pm

Love is my favorite word because love is all we need!

I also LOVE the word give because we need to give...its in us to give...we feel alive when we give!!

Luna5770
Beautiful Soul

Post by Luna5770 » January 2, 2008, 10:09 am

TRUST

:cool: by Luna5770
“To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.”

Look4Hope
Good Friend

Post by Look4Hope » January 2, 2008, 2:56 pm

What a great word Luna. I'm working on it. It is temporarily out of commission. In need of repairs. :^

Post Reply < PreviousNext >