Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What have you done?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
summerrain
Beautiful Soul

Post by summerrain » December 20, 2007, 1:38 pm

great question lion!
ive become to love myself more, to let go of past regrets & not feel guilt that others would try to hold over me. Not to just settle with less but to accept the best.To release all negativity around me, and only allow positive people & thoughts surround me. To remember that its okay to be selfish at times, and once in awhile you must put yourself first. :xmas:
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

just exhibit love
Good Friend

Post by just exhibit love » December 26, 2007, 7:28 am

I have learned to live in appreciation..and with that came knowing what is really important in my life ..and what is not..

the difference in want and need came too..

Lion..yes it has changed my life to know that I can give unconditional love and lower my expectations of others..and find joy..living in the moment..with enthusiasm and energy..to live..love..and laugh..

I wish each of you enough..so your cup runneth over and you can drink from the saucer.. sort of speak..and give to others..

I feel I am a work in progress.. and we are all here.. in this life.. for just a short time..to share the gifts we have been given.. by the way we live life..

Namaste
Love Rosie
"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know that this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."-Eckart Tolle.

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » December 26, 2007, 2:30 pm

Oh wow - what a question!!!

In the past year: I took a Horse Assisted Coaching seminar and decided to start writing my poetry again, and I read "The Disappearance of The Universe" by Greg Renard and have started to learn about how forgiveness and love go hand in hand. I am sculpting my way through "A Course In Miracles" now.
I grasp it quite a lot, but it is difficult reading for someone with a short attention span.
In the past 10 years: Remained on a very spiritual journey with my mind and soul and gained some very beautiful friends because of that.
In the past 35 years: Followed my heart and married my wife and she has been my constant source of growth and happiness.

"Just when she thought life was over, the caterpillar turned into a butterfly"
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul

Post by ebullientenigma » December 30, 2007, 1:50 pm

I tried to end my life in 2001...I had just given birth 6 months earlier to my son. I was in an abusive marriage and had 2 sons, I was very depressed and I felt i had to get out of the marriage dead or alive. My husband kept telling me that he wanted me dead and that i was going to be homeless and never see my precious boys again. I believed him, and tried to take my life.

The best decision i made was to make the decision to live.

Amen!

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » January 2, 2008, 9:16 am

What have I done to make my life better? ??? ???

Apart fron joining this site :p and setting up my own, I have always followed my intuition even when conventional wisdom insisted I was wrong :0:
This has led to some interesting, challenging and rewarding journeys :^ :^

Yes, I think listening to my heart rather than other people's heads (and mine!) has been the single most significant and positive thing I have ever done, and will continue to do.

It's not always easy, but it is most definitely always, always, always worth it :) :)

Mammy x xx luv

PS: (((ebullientenigma))) big congratulations for making the courageous decision to live. luv luv luv luv luv luv

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » May 18, 2016, 9:40 pm

It's still a work in progress
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Post Reply < PreviousNext >