Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

What do you do with an enemy?

Thoughtful questions about life and love.
Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » February 23, 2008, 4:22 pm

What does an enemy is?
What does an enemy do to me and mine?

There are many people that just love us or want to love us, and simply can´t. So they act like enemies or seem to be enemies, but they are only involved in their own growing or misery.
I question myself, more than once …whose fault is this? . If I don´t get the idea of MY fault, I go direct to the point and hit .. hit.. And if someone touch my loves … I lost my merciful personality … because I am as insecure as them.
We are our own enemies! … many times.
There are true enemies that risk our peace, and even if we do understand their misery, we tend to protect our harvest.
There are people that need compassion.... and we must learn to let them go.
Love
virginia

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » February 23, 2008, 5:13 pm

Sometimes the undesirable traits we carry around with us (arrogance, meanness, selfishness, etc.) are like training wheels. We simply haven't learned how to ride without them yet.

Eventually we'll be able to get rid of the training wheels but as someone pointed out earlier, it may take awhile... perhaps even a lifetime or two. (Some of us are slow learners! ;-)

On separate notes...

it's wonderful to have you with us again Virginia! :)

and thank you Ladybird for the great Lao Tzu quote.... I might have to send this one out as our 'Daily Message'!

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » February 24, 2008, 10:14 pm

Dear (((Ron))),

...deeply honoured and graciously thankful for the appreciation!!

...and I loooovvvvvvveeeeeee the training wheels analogy....

love from a blissed
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Space
Beautiful Soul

Post by Space » February 25, 2008, 10:19 am

Thank you Ron!!
It is wonderful for me to be here! (no brushes so far!)

:?
Love
Virginia

GypsyButterfly
Good Friend

Post by GypsyButterfly » May 27, 2016, 7:31 pm

Being open minded & having diverse interests, I get along with most people. I'm sure there have been some that haven't cared for me, for whatever reason. If so, they haven't made it obviously known. If it was someone I had to spend time around, I'd just tolerate them the best that I'm able & pray extra for them.
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans--John Lennon

Post Reply < PreviousNext >