Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Quote about 'Love' by Rumi

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Piewacket
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Piewacket » January 20, 2007, 5:19 pm

In your light I learn how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest,
where no one sees you,

but sometimes I do,
and that sight becomes this art.

Rumi

;) Love and Bright Blessings, Jools
~ The love we give away is the only love we keep ~

Elbert Hubbard

Caitlyn
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Caitlyn » January 21, 2007, 8:32 am

I really liked that quote :)

Thank you for sharing

Sinful Saint
Fellow Traveler

Post by Sinful Saint » January 21, 2007, 2:51 pm

Love is a sweet mystery, a miss and a mister's bittersweet memory.
" Selfish people smell fishy "

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 21, 2007, 3:01 pm

Dear Jools,
This is a new Rumi poem for me! :D: I really appreciate you posting these lovely words ;)

Love Lion~*LetLoveColorMyCanvasPaw

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » January 23, 2007, 11:28 am

Oh, how I love Rumi! What a great quote.
Thanks!

Smiles,

Holly
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

Indrani
Beautiful Soul

Post by Indrani » January 24, 2007, 7:18 am

Beautiful!

Love,
Indrani
\"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek & find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.\" ~ Rumi.

Goodheart
Fellow Traveler

Post by Goodheart » January 24, 2007, 12:41 pm

Thank you for that fantastic quote!

love alex
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night. ~ Sarah Williams

Daydreamer
Good Friend

Post by Daydreamer » January 24, 2007, 8:58 pm

Absolutely beautiful =)
`*`Beatrice`*`

Piewacket
Good Friend

Post by Piewacket » January 29, 2007, 9:26 am

Thanks (((everyone))) ;) Rumi's poetry is beautiful isn't it?
~ The love we give away is the only love we keep ~

Elbert Hubbard

Post Reply < PreviousNext >