Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Tears

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » April 24, 2011, 7:15 pm

We need never be ashamed of our tears.
~ Charles Dickens
love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lifeboat » April 24, 2011, 10:56 pm

Indeed not Ladybird, I have always thought of them as Nature's safety-valve.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » April 25, 2011, 3:57 pm

lifeboat wrote:Indeed not Ladybird, I have always thought of them as Nature's safety-valve.
...I very much like your thought...thanx for sharing!!! :)

love ladybird luv

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 25, 2011, 7:45 pm

No... not ashamed... simply a shame for some of the reasons that create those tears.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » April 26, 2011, 1:13 am

Yes there are a myriad personal and global tragedies that reduce us to tears (and probably anger and incomrehension as well ).
Its healthy to grieve yet morbid to dwell and its a fine line.
Its also a fine line between shame ( feeling that I am bad ) and guilt ( awareness that I have done bad things ).
Shame in my opinion serves little purpose except to place a barrier between me and my God.
Whereas guilt helps me admit mistakes and change behaviour provided I am honest, open and genuinely willing to change.
Both can prevent me doing God's will and making the best use of today if I let them.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 26, 2011, 9:42 pm

You are right, Peter. Guilt is awareness. Shame de-powers and we are destined to be empowered. In this upside down world... we all need a great deal more!!! Generations of society demeaning our true meaning. What damage has been incurred through the mashed up profession of love and the mindless devaluing of the very souls we are created to cherish... one another.... all of one another. It is something I work hard at ... we all need to give and accept the right stuff!!! Tears that adore ... wouldn't that rock the world on its heels!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 19, 2011, 12:21 am

...or tears that nourish possibly?

love ladybird luv

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » July 20, 2011, 6:32 pm

Right on Lion and Ladybird! I like the way you guys think!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » July 25, 2011, 4:21 pm

Davidf wrote:Right on Lion and Ladybird! I like the way you guys think!
~Davidf
thanx!!!

love ladybird luv

swera

Post by swera » January 15, 2015, 3:06 am

We always hope for maybe even when we know it has passed and won't be coming back.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >