Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Hold On...

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » July 6, 2011, 7:51 pm

Hold On...
A Pueblo Indian Prayer

Hold on to what is good,
even if it's a handful of earth.

Hold on to what you believe,
even if it's a tree that stands by itself.

Hold on to what you must do,
even if it's a long way from here.

Hold on to your life,
even if it's easier to let go.

Hold on to my hand,
even if I've gone away from you.

exactly!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » July 20, 2011, 6:45 pm

Lion,
I agree...this quote is "spot on!"
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » July 21, 2011, 2:27 am

I have to keep myself focused... life... it certainly isn't how my little girl day dreams yrs ago went.... life is hard... it is lonely and I have to hold onto what bits make its value increase....even if a great deal of it is past treasures held in the soul alone and my hands are emptied.... glad you benefit from this one too.... it is filled with sense and senses.

Matthew Weeden

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » July 22, 2011, 12:17 am

It is a powerful and precious prayer...

Thanks for sharing Janice

And thank God that although your hands may seem empty they words of inspiration still flow from them..... ...

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » July 25, 2011, 10:23 pm

Thanks Lifeboat!

Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >