Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Tweets by MNP

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » July 16, 2011, 6:04 pm

"The Universe calls to everyone, holding out whatever he or she desires. Be one who answers."

“Since Source energy is pure loving intention, why not abandon all sense of hesitation and simply dive in?”

“Our very cells are constantly refreshed. How then can we claim, ‘I am who I have been, and will always be’?”

“If you pray for change in your life, neither ask for nor expect sameness in every day.”

“Discover the feeling of 'New Beginnings' rather than 'starting over'. To an explorer, every step is a new beginning.”

"I am an artist. My life is a continuous expression of my art."

"I am prepared for joy."

“Allow yourself to be overtaken by joy. Let it catch you unaware...”

"Worry is applying an old idea to a new situation."

"Allow yourself to be exceptional. Because you are."

"What would my world be like if I had nothing to prove?"

"The power of the internet does not drown 'one voice' out. It makes 'every voice' necessary."

"I always saw Creation as the process of making 'something' from 'nothing'. It's not. It's selecting 'something' from 'everything.'"

"It's not that we are becoming more, but that we are becoming more aware of what we are."

"Instead of trying to determine how your world works, decide how your world works."

"It's the gas that lifts the balloon, not the weight removed from the basket."

"Everyone you see is a part of you walking a different path."

"If you seek to find the most sacred place on earth, touch the very air around you. There is no other."

"Accept the 'responsibilities' that are yours.
Accept the 'possibilities' that are yours as well..."

"People choose life, not only to experience life, but also to experience death

"Can you stop being who you think others think you are long enough to discover yourself and become who you Are?"

"Stop trying to fit into the mold of who you used to be. Be who you are in this wonderful present moment."

"Ask yourself: Can you learn to be strong enough to become truly defenseless?"

"Every morning as I give thanks I start with you and I think, "This is more than I could have asked for...""

“As a tree’s roots never stop growing, so too any path you choose has no end.”

“I already am everything I desire. My experience then is a process of expressing my Being.”

“The past is gone, and can never be returned. Not to be forgotten, but set aside and stepped by for the coming of the future.”

“Every moment, every step leaves the past behind. Live now.”

"Physical reality is not bounded by time and space. Physical reality is expressed as time and space."

"Remember to let go of that which is no longer worthy of your attention."

"Do not seek to understand yourself. Understand yourself. There is a difference."

“The best way to teach is to be.”

“Choice is neither a burden nor a responsibility. It is… A choice.”

“If you are and have always been infinite, how will awareness of that change you?”

"Rather than listening to the fears of my past I am sharing the joy of my now. Only in this way can I encourage myself to be me."

"I'm being guided by the potential of the future rather than the memory of the past."

"Learn to live from the inside out..."

"Once I had many... Now they have all gone. The wind has carried them away.

Excuses..."

"Intention, then action."

"The candle doesn't send out its light; the candle IS the light that flows out from itself.

You are the candle."

"The mistake is in believing that you create in the physical. You create the physical."

“I am awake and alive in a sea of divine intelligence.”

“Rather than seeking to create the perfect future, imagine living in the perfect present.”

“I always thought of time as moving from the past through the present to the future. It isn't; the present is continually unfolding, an ever-changing kaleidoscope.”

"Never try to explain wonder."

"Perspective changes more than what I see; it changes what I am."

"Enlightenment is the place where you realize you have always been."
...those are tweets from a dear wise friend of mine who was happy for them to be re-tweeted...hope you enjoy Peakers!!!

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » July 16, 2011, 8:51 pm

Thank you Ladybird!!!! ;)

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » July 17, 2011, 8:52 pm

Ron Atchison wrote:Thank you Ladybird!!!! ;)
...you're very welcome dear (((((Ron)))))

...and your appreciation is blissfully received!!! :D

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Post Reply < PreviousNext >