Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My 20th Ideal

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Who wants to learn?

Quotations
100%
Prose
No votes

Total votes: 1

Sarah Ann Mariam
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sarah Ann Mariam » August 5, 2011, 9:49 pm

My 20th Ideal
by Sarah Ann Mariam

1. My greatest achievement is to come to believe in God.

2. I have noble brothers, adorable mom, fine dad, nice sister and a wonderful family to thank the Almighty for.

3. Being saved by God, protected by my family and loved by my friends will just make me vulnerable but unconquerable.

4. The lesson of life is to teach me true love; something to which I can learn no where else.

5. Harmony is the essence of beauty.

6. Fear, despair and confusion can kill anyone;
Never lose hope. Stand for eternal things.

7. Never lose respect and love for the poor no matter how they behave, for they have gone through things you may never have been and have been able to make it to live.

8. Do train, enrich and prepare yourself for the coming rain of blessings.

9. Never give-up reading lots of books!

10. Trivial things are not what they seem.

11. Help others. Regard for others. Give to others. There’s always something about them.

12. A person’s life means a lot, forever.

13. The best school to be is in God’s kindergarten.

14. Have virtue and integrity so you won’t be sorry.

15. Cherish the people around you. Don’t wait for the time that they’re gone for you to realize how much they worth.

16. The family is a shield, a house, a home and a sword for a person---take note of its importance.

17. People are set to persevere, fashioned to excel.

18. What’s a good start for? Finish well what you have started;
End with what you want to be judged about.

19. When you think you’re winning, it’s because you are.
When you think you’re losing, don’t think that way.

20. Faith that works, Love that lives and Hope that conquers!
Sarah Ann Mariam

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » August 6, 2011, 12:35 pm

Sarah Ann,
Nice quotes! Did you write them yourself?
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >