Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Throughout history the way of truth and love have always won

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » June 26, 2013, 5:25 pm

When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
&#8213; Mahatma Gandhi

It is pitiful that ALL could be good... but some choose not to be. Truth and Love is so easy.... to shed anything that hinders such is possible... so very possible. Even when hurt by someone who has unseemly intent... when you have truth and love as your intent... you see.... their wounds are nothing.... truth and love always win!

Be the change you wish to see in the world! Mahatma Gandhi
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » June 26, 2013, 11:41 pm

Janice,
Amen! Gandhi was a very touching and endearing man who touched the lives of many *but vut I don't have to tell you that!) ;)
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Post Reply < PreviousNext >