Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Love and be Loved.

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » January 30, 2015, 5:31 pm

"Life is to be fortified by many friendships.
To love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence." - Sydney Smith

I don't have * many* ... but those I do have... are indeed most true! Love is the greatest happiness there is! luv
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » January 31, 2015, 6:37 am

I have quite a few friendships...but am truly loved by my family, especially my immediate family.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » February 3, 2015, 10:13 am

Beautiful quote. Made me smile as I read and re-read it. I must say I am sure many people's lives, self included, are fortified by you through your loving presence on this Peak of ours :)

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » February 3, 2015, 2:49 pm

I feel the same of you and other Peakers who give so graciously from genuine encouragement, kindness and love that supports each soul that * climbs* through the bountiful mountain of words that do indeed inspire, uphold, enable and feed others the vital syllables of encouragement, love and relief of the understanding that they need at precisely.... the right time! Amazing how just in sharing from our own soul this has happened upon these astounding pages time and time again! What lovely friendship there is to be found from the pure giving from one soul to others unseen... never truly aware of what affect will occur... just a profound desire to give a part of oneself in hope... in hope another will need and find it and say... Yes! Oh Yes! That's it!
Janice~* luv
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >