Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Where Eagles Nest

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Sparky
Beautiful Soul

Post by Sparky » April 16, 2015, 9:53 pm

This "Peak" has brought me much healing through sharing and the reaching out of kind hearts to me when I needed it most. I first came here as a "Stranger", the name chosen from the meaning of my first name in Greek, which I felt suited me, but I soon found a home. The words of Kahlil Gibran say it all, and I often read the quote and thought of you:

"Stranger, stranger, lover of unreachable heights, why dwell you among the summits where eagles build their nests? Why seek you the unattainable? What storms would you trap in your net, and what vaporous birds do you hunt in the sky? Come and be one of us."

I came, I shared, I was touched by those who made their home in the summits, and I healed. I am forever grateful to make company among the eagles of Inspiration Peak. Much love to you. luv
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

~ Helen Keller

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 23, 2015, 2:59 pm

You are a most beautiful friend (((( Barbie))))) ... one of the truest friends I have the deepest honor to know. Your wisdom, your divine gift of words and the integrity of your soul..... I understand what you say how this "Peak" has brought much healing through sharing and the reaching out of kind hearts when needed most.... I understand this so well. You've given a tremendous amount through your writings and responses. I know what a deep resounding healing balm your soul has brought to mine. Most definitely no Stranger! You are a Spark of light, love and great courage. I love you, my dear friend!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » April 25, 2015, 12:12 am

what a completely uplifting post and reply - thank you both :)

Sparky
Beautiful Soul

Post by Sparky » April 30, 2015, 2:36 pm

Thank you, (((Lifeboat))).

Janice, having not met in person (yet), but touched spirit to spirit and recognized each other as sisters, in you I found love and a home. You are the greatest gift any seeker of love and acceptance could ask for. Everything you so eloquently said about me can be said of you and the friend you have been for me and many others. I am thankful for the day we were brought together. You have taught me much as well, and have rewarded my trust in opening up and been responsible for not only much of my healing, but my ability to let the love flow forth from me, and helped to remove the fear of sharing it with others. I am so very grateful for you. You and your love is much appreciated and cherished, and I love you in return.
Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.

~ Helen Keller

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 30, 2015, 9:33 pm

Yes, THank you (((Lifeboat))))

(((((((((((((((((((Barbie )))))))))))))) such a blessing you are! Thank you ...you are a precious gift.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >