Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Getting in touch

Whether it's an old treasure, a new discovery or one of your own creations, share your favorite quotes here!
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » December 14, 2007, 2:00 pm

You may believe that you are responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level that you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think.

From 'A Course In Miracles'
Foundation For Inner Peace

If I don't pay attention to what I am feeling... how could I ever live integrity?

Love Lion~*PeaceIsSimplerThanOneThinksPaw
Last edited by Lion~* on December 16, 2007, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Trebissky
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Trebissky » December 16, 2007, 6:26 am

Read my sig...
SGT. JIRI TREBISSKY H&D SAS
"The mind and the sword are one.
If the mind is right, the sword is right."

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » December 16, 2007, 5:55 pm

Absolutely! Welcome Tresbissky, my husband looked over my shoulder and liked your signature quote also. May you truly enjoy the time you can spend here with everyone.

What does the end initials mean in your signature name Tresbissky? SGT. JIRI TREBISSKY H&D SAS

Love Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Trebissky
Good Friend

Post by Trebissky » December 16, 2007, 6:46 pm

I've been using the handle Trebissky since about 1999. I started posting first at fan forums for the PC game Hidden & Dangerous (H&D), about the British Special Air Services (SAS) in WW2, and as I branched out into other boards, I kept using it. Sgt. Jiri Trebissky is my favorite trooper in the game. Here's his picture:

SGT. JIRI TREBISSKY H&D SAS
"The mind and the sword are one.
If the mind is right, the sword is right."

Post Reply < PreviousNext >