Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

God's plans are beautiful

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » August 30, 2009, 8:27 pm

I used to have a dream to dedicate all my life for the poor, the sick, the forgotten. But it seemed impossible, because on the other hand, I also have a family who loves me so much. They've supported my education until I graduated from university. And for that they had worked so hard, because we are not coming from a rich family. They have hope in me for a better future after finishing my education. I love my family, I need to work and help them.

I went through a hard time of my life for about 2 years. I often felt down, confused of what I should do for my life. I couldn't understand why I couldn't choose what I thought was a better way of living, helping other people, than the normal tough materialistic business world.

But then I chose my family, and I let go of my dream. I thought maybe God has other plan for me. And yes I was right. He has prepared a much better way for me.

I've never been in a relationship at all before. I'm not so pretty, not ugly as well, just average. I have quite many friends but I didn't understand why I hadn't found someone special. Those whom I like didn't like me, and I didn't like those who like me, which were not so many as well. I often felt that I was a strange person, with different interests with other teenagers. I thought I was a boring person in their opinion. Young people these days love clubbing, shopping, who has such interests like volunteering, living with the poor, etc. They would think I was ridiculous, want-to-be-seen-as-an-angel person. So sometimes I don't talk much, I hide who I really am, I feel ashamed of my interests, my difference. I don't have confidence in friendship and love life.

But last year, God sent me someone who would make all my dreams come true. He's a son of a priest, a religious and social person. His whole family live a simple life. His grandparents own an orphanage, and they take care of the orphan kids in their own house. They live with those kids every single day, those kids are like their own family too. He just came to my life all of a sudden, already had an interest in me, wanted to get to know me more before I even noticed him at all. Just like being sent from heaven for me.

He'd also been searching for someone special for years. And he said I was everything he wanted. He saw in me, things he always looked for, which he couldn't find in other women. And he is the one, who doesn't see me as a strange person, he even likes my "uniqueness", and that's what he's been looking for all these time indeed.

He shows me that my dream isn't an impossible dream. I can live normally, work like other people while also living around those who need us, which I thought was impossible before, which I thought was two absolutely different paths to walk on. He shows it with his own life, he's been living the life of my dream all his life. And I get everything. I get the normal life for my family, I get the social life where I can find my true happiness (not only donating or volunteering occasionally, but we can actually live with them as well), and I also get the man of my life.

Both of us feel that we are meant to be together, that this is God's plan for us. After only 2 months, we've had the faith and commitment to spend the rest of our lives together. We've talked about the future and marriage. And right now we are working hard to make it a reality, saving money to buy a house together and to have a wedding reception.

God's plans are beautiful. What we think are impossible, aren't impossible in His eyes. When He doesn't give us what we ask for, that's because He's preparing something better for us, which are even beyond our greatest imagination.

Love,
melia

olivia751
Fellow Traveler

Post by olivia751 » September 5, 2009, 3:55 am

Hello,

Your story is really very nice.Really God was planed something for you very special and finally you got that.I am really happy for you.It is true that God plan something very special for very special person.Very few people are there who get their dream come true and you are the special one..
I want to wish you good luck for your future and always pray that your all dreams come true.. :) :)

Regards,
Olivia

thelaughingman
Fellow Traveler

Post by thelaughingman » September 5, 2009, 5:15 am

Awesome story Melia. I have felt the same as you. Thank you for sharing your story. It gives me hope.

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » September 6, 2009, 12:38 am

Dearest (((((melia))))))

thanx so much for sharing your personal story....its truly inspirational...I am so happy that your dreams have finally come true and I wish you every happiness in the future...I can envisage you both achieving many wonderful things together...you do give hope with your story...

love & blessings
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » November 2, 2015, 7:27 pm

oops looks like i disappeared after posting this one.
suddenly remembered about this great forum and i'm back! :)

thanks olivia, thelaughingman, and ladybird!
sorry i've just seen your comments now.

and i also want to continue this story:
I'm married to him now with an 18 months son luv
And I'm also on my way writing a social religious book about his grandparents who have a truly amazing life journey.
Here I quote what I wrote about them on my original post:
His grandparents own an orphanage, and they take care of the orphan kids in their own house. They live with those kids every single day, those kids are like their own family too.
I've known a publisher and I plan to publish this book next year.

He's sent from heaven and all my dreams come true..
Everything is beautiful in God's plan :)

Regards,
melia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >