Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Transfer of healing energy - a dream

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » August 17, 2008, 12:20 pm

The premise:

A few years ago I had learned in a course called "Spiritual Human Yoga" by Master Luong Minh Dang, how to transfer Universal healing energy on myself and others. In the year 2001 I treated my friend Grazia who had bone cancer. She was in a bad state. Suffering very much. I went for about three months every day morning and evening to treat her. I had been told by my teachers that even if the healing could not been obtained, the treatment would no doubt alleviate her pain and as the "treatment" is to be considered an "act of love" it was positive anyway. Grazia enjoyed my staying with her for a while every day, as I enjoyed staying with her (our daughters are close friends). We talked and shared our views on so many aspects of life ... and death. She was ready to go Home, but of course we hoped till the end ... She was a wonderful artist, a painter. For Christmas she had painted for me an amazingly beautiful oil-painting "Madonna with sleeping little Jesus" to express her gratitude. I was deeply moved. The painting is now talking to me of her ... You see she had the energy to be creative till nearly the end. She was well until the first week of January and on the 13th she passed on. Softly, in her sleep. We were all very sad, but I like to think that I had been given the opportunity to contribute a little bit through energy transfer to alleviate her pain. And our friendship was a great gift.
I will never forget Grazia’s eyes, always so full of kindness, even in midst of her trial.

My dream approximately a year after Grazia’s transition:

I had a health problem myself. I had been told that probably it was necessary to undergo surgery.

One night I had the following dream:

"My mother (also in heaven by that time) and my friend Grazia were both fussing over me while I was on my bed. My mother kneeled on the bed and held me tenderly enfolding my shoulders with her arms. I saw Grazia kneeling by my side and turning me around, so that I showed her my back. She then touched my spine and I had a feeling as if she "opened" my kundalini. I was just wondering what on Earth was going on and asked my mother and Grazia to tell me what they were doing. THEY JUST IGNORED ME, they were totally concentrated in what they were doing. They "handled" my body as if I had been asleep (I was asleep of course) but I was "present" to my dream. I then experienced an overwhelming sensation of energy flowing into my body. (Usually when I feel my chakras activating I have a feeling as if a fresh liquid was flowing within me through these channels. The perception is not one of cold or warmth, just fresh - a strange mixture of ice-cold and very hot, just in the middle of those two extremes). My whole body filled with healing energy and I felt so very peaceful. Then I woke up."

When waking up I was deeply aware of the fact that my whole body felt extremely fresh. Well, it felt fresh for a long long time. I wondered. The dream was clearly on my mind.

When after a few days I went to see the doctor with the results of the analysis, he read it and said nothing. I asked. Everything is fine he said. "You thought there were problems!", I said. He answered with a very earnest face "No there are none". I watched him while he confronted his own diagnosis with the results of the analysis, remaining silent. I said "Oh that's wonderful news, no surgery! I am so grateful!".

It seems so clear to me, that my Mother and my friend Grazia had given me a great gift of love!

As I said, this happened a few years ago (2001-2002). I don’t know why I felt inspired now to share this story and this dream here on the Peak (I had shared it on Deepak Chopra’s site when it happened and when the topic of “transfer of energy” was discussed), but I trust there is a reason.

We are cared for. We are not alone. Trust the connection with the dimension of Spirit, even if you can’t explain it ... yet.

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » August 17, 2008, 1:45 pm

Thank you for that most beautiful story.
There is so much more to living than many people ever experience, and your sharing has or will take away someone's fears of trusting in what cannot be humanly understood.
Love and blessings,

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » August 17, 2008, 2:59 pm

(((((Zane))))) thank you for your appreciation!
Love and blessings to you too.
Margherita
(Rumi)

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » August 18, 2008, 1:11 am

Such a beautiful, inspiring and comforting story of the power of Love.
Thank you for sharing it Margherita luv luv luv luv luv luv

Mammy xxx

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » August 18, 2008, 4:24 am

Thank you dear Mammy for your loving comment on this.
May we all experience the divine connection in this way and other ways and grow in our awareness of being "larger" than we often assume.

Love and hugs.
Margherita luv
(Rumi)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >