Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My SCAT Ride With Wanda

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » November 23, 2011, 4:21 am

Most of this is not inspirational at all but I think you'l like the endng,
It was the middle of a blizzad.on a Decenmber 29th. My job at Gurwin let me go early so I could go home. She was a black lady with a nose-ring. I started the conversation by saying she was an hour late, which obviously wasn't the best thing to do. "I know", she replied, "Why did you decide to come to work anyway?" All my appointments cancelled except someone I drove home in a wheelchair"
"I don't know" I stammered and stayed quiet as she berated me for the rest of the ride, trying to get a rise out of me.
Then my mother calls the company because I am on this bus for almost 3 hours now about how she was getting worried."
I realized this poor woman was going through a rough patch with all of this and I don't know why, but I felt sorry for the poor woman.
So, just as she dropped me off and I got off the bus, I blurted out "God Bless you!" At first, she was so stunned I don't think she knew what to say. Finally, she replied "Thank you!"
I was so glad I made her day. It is not always easy to forgive someone so cruel, but we must learn that not every day, can be something positive, especially in a blizzard.
Have a blessed day!

sanamgulzar
Fellow Traveler

Post by sanamgulzar » February 11, 2015, 4:33 am

Thanks for this good post Bro David ..............

Post Reply < PreviousNext >