Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Jesus My Savior for Ever

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ck_quarterman80
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ck_quarterman80 » September 13, 2009, 11:07 am

I don't know the future
But I know who holds it.
Safe in His Arms at last.
Through many trails and
Burdens to bear,
Safe am I at last.
Through tempest boil
And thunders blast,
I am safe in His Grasp.
Voices may blast and
Temptation may last,
But forgiven am I at last.
Forgotten we are not,
We are having a blast.
Visit me here:

http://www.finaltrumpetblast.com/aboutus.html

Chris Harris
Fellow Traveler

Post by Chris Harris » September 14, 2009, 6:21 pm

To quarterman80,

Beautiful Poem! and great website. I'm glad that I know who holds the future and I'm very thankful to know what it truly means to be "born again" according to Jn. 3:3-5. I appreciate what you're doing. Feel free to check out my site, I only have one poem, "The Bridge Builder" but I think you'll enjoy it. http://www.best-short-stories.com

Sincerely,
Chris Harris

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable