Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Mind healing and spirituality

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lorenza
Good Friend

Post by Lorenza » September 23, 2009, 3:21 am

In December 2007 I had my wake up call when I was diagnosed breast cancer. Very ordinary indeed. Millions of people in the world fight with different life threatening diseases. Once I knew I could be treated ("just in time" to quote my oncologist) something incredible happened to me. I started asking myself "what is the real reason why I am getting this cancer" I knew I was not the right candidate as medical history. I felt this cancer was there to teach me something important. I started to find my answers very naturally, as lightening on a summer south african rainy night. Very simply I understood that the teaching was LIFE , not death. COURAGE not fear. That was my lesson to learn. I started to be fearless in my heart and living the present moment. I knew it was my last chance to play my card game and I wanted to do it right. I had nothing to lose. My instinct became sharper and I felt I was more connected with the nature; the relationship with my family and friends was fulfilling and intense every second of the day. In this state of bliss, grateful to be ALIVE, I was not only going through the treatments without side effects but I started to feel that the tumor was shrinking (it was originally 3x3 cm). I had released, very naturally, old bad memories stored in my soul. In my cells. I was forgiving who was to be forgiven. I was not realizing at the time that I was contributing to my healing. After only 4 chemos I had an ultrasound that revealed nothing was left. The oncologist wanted me to go through all the procedure because "I was not in the statistics". So, I decided to go for it; but whatever treatment I had I was not physically affected. After a while I got a book for my birthday "The Journey" from B.Bays, that I am reading at present for the second time, and then I understood how blessed I had been in being able to contribute, spontaneously to cope with the treatments and to the healing. The quality of my Life has changed. I was blessed to have a wake up call and to understand the message behind. Only good things have come into my life afterwards, first of all to be on the path of spirituality. In am only at the first step, but like Buddha said "don't ever look up at the stairs just take one step at the time". I am really grateful to Life. This is my personal experience, and in writing it, I know that unfortunately most people live their disease in a terrible way. But if I could only help one person with my story, giving hope and courage, I would be the happiest woman in the world.

www.lorenza-pureenergy.blogspot.com
Love & Rainbow
Lorenza

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » September 25, 2009, 6:24 am

This was such an enlightening contribution, dear Lorenza!

Very precious for all those who are skeptic about how our attitude affects our lives!

I am so happy, that you were aware of learning such an important lesson and I am happy you shared it here with us.

Grazie!

Ho appena visto il tuo sorriso sul tuo blog e la cordialità traspare insieme alla evidente bellezza.

Un abbraccio.
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Lorenza
Good Friend

Post by Lorenza » September 25, 2009, 11:19 am

Grazie Margherita today I really needed your precious words!

:)
Love & Rainbow
Lorenza

Laura Sue
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Laura Sue » November 7, 2009, 3:18 am

Thank you for writing this. I'm glad that I read it. I saved your blog, and look forward to reading more, as energy allows.

Laura

Lorenza
Good Friend

Post by Lorenza » November 7, 2009, 3:36 am

Thanks Laura for your words. I hope that "sharing" my journey will be helpful. Thanks also for reading my blog.

Good luck
XX Lorenza
Love & Rainbow
Lorenza

Post Reply < PreviousNext >