Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My redeemer lives.

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lubugas
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by lubugas » September 8, 2007, 1:48 pm

A certain familly had tamed a beautiful dog that had passion for every gift of nature around her.
this was one of the many families in the world region living below a dollar in a day.
one day the children had gone to school,and the parents were all away,these familly was not very well economicaly hence it was not easy to provide wholly for their needs.
their dog had four puppies for which she had to feed regulary from her own means due to poverty in the familly.

so she had also gone out to fend for her puppies.

but this particular day she returned with a package,but did not go to her puppies.
she headed to the door of her master's house and lay around the package she had carried.

she had stayed there for more than one hour when the children arrived from school.

on close observation, they discovered that the content in the polythene bag was a beautiful baby wrapped in a soft towel
struggling to survive.

the dog had collected the polyethene bag cantaining a one day baby girl,probably abandoned by her mother in a thicket.

no person could imagine how the dog had crossed the three barbed wire fences to her masters door with out harming the poor little angel.

how the dog forgot her mision of fending for her puppies to save the little angel

and how the dog thought of the cruel human beings

the dog was named ''redeemer''
KANESLUG

_Darkie_
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by _Darkie_ » October 22, 2007, 7:34 am

Quite touching, thank you for sharing this story.

It comes to show that we all still have much to learn, and that emotions are not only felt by Human Beings.

Quite a touching and inspirational story. I am beginning to fully understand that love is unconditional

Thank You.
~Darkie

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 22, 2007, 1:11 pm

Quite a touching and inspirational story
...Like Darkie conveyed in the above quote this is a very touching story and it made my heart tremble with emotion at the sheer beauty of this remarkable story of unconditional love...

...and what a grrreat name for the dog (((redeemer)))

...thanx for sharing (((lubugas)))

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 22, 2007, 1:45 pm

Dear Lubugas, I missed this story when you posted it. I am so glad it has been brought up today! It is amazing how brilliant dogs can be. Many lives have been saved in varying situations because of our canine friends. Very heartrending that the newborn's mother felt need to abandon her. I do believe this babe's Redeemer whispered to her canine redeemer pup!
I hope everyone found the sustainance they needed that day and many afterward. I don't think people outside that abject poverty has a clue the struggle so many of our mankind suffers. I just finished harvesting my garden for the year. The abundance is huge. I wish every person had their plot of productive land sheltered from drought and difficulty! ???

Love Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » October 22, 2007, 5:47 pm

My Friend
When God made the earth and sky
The flowers and the trees
He then made all the animals
All the birds and bees
And when his work was finished
Not one was quite the same
He said I'll walk this earth of mine
And give each one a name
So he travelled land and sea
And everywhere he went
A little creature followed him
Until it's strength was spent
When all were named upon the earth
And in the sky and sea
The little creature said Dear Lord
There's not one left for me
The father smiled and softly said
I've left you to the end
I've turned my own name back to front
And called you'DOG' my friend
S Blakeley

...dedicated to sentimental dog lovers everywhere!!...

love & blessings
ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Post Reply < PreviousNext >