Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A portrait of love

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » November 23, 2007, 5:07 pm

Friends,

The beauty of a story is that every time you tell it, new depth, new beauty emerges...

I wrote a story here a while back about one of my experiences in Swaziland - called 'one for my sister' - its in the stories section.

I was thinking about that day today and rewrote it... more as descriptive piece than an informative piece...

Wanted to share it with you...

http://soaringimpulse.blogspot.com/2007 ... -love.html

love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » November 23, 2007, 8:04 pm

Dearest (((Maithri)))

I am spellbound by the magic you weave with your compassion...it is truly beautiful in the sweetest way...your story tugged my heartstrings very deeply...

Thanx humbly for sharing such a cherished memory that not only made such an impact on your life but also impacted on those less fortunate...your words have a ripple effect which will no doubt touch many souls all over the world...there is much sadness in this world but there can still be joy as long as there are wonderful people like you in the world....

love & blessings
ladybird luv

...The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn...
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

~and~

...Large streams from little fountains flow, Tall oaks from little acorns grow....
~ David Everett
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » November 24, 2007, 4:26 pm

Thank you dear ((Ladybird))

this one means a lot to me,

WIth love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable