Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My Christmas Wish

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ebullientenigma » December 11, 2007, 7:36 am

Holding my boys in my arms. My arms will be like a fortress protecting them while I can. Until I have to let go again. I will get caught up in my emotions and be so grateful and feel humbled to be a mother to my boys. The tears will roll down my cheeks, bittersweet salty tears cleansing my soul.

I will kiss the tops of their heads and nuzzle my nose in the little boy scent. I will savour the moments, for I know they are fleeting. I will read a Christmas story softly in the night, I will, all over again, believe in Santa, tomorrow, and 'love forever more'. We'll leave out cookies 'n milk. In the moment, I'll believe in a jolly man in red enjoying the snack during the night. We'll talk about Christmas past and dream about the future.
A round of chocolate milk will warm our bellies and I'm sure we'll laugh at our marshmallow moustaches. We always do. I'll tuck them in, and tell them i love them 'to the moon and back'. I'll sneak back in when they are dreaming their boy dreams and I'll smile and get swept away in the moment. I will feel blessed to be chosen to be their mom.

I heard that love could move mountains, I feel at times that the mountain is being taken down pebble by pebble. Maybe tomorrow will be the day that my love for my boys will show me and them the miracle that we are waiting for. Blessings will be bestowed upon us.

Ron Atchison
Inspiration Peak

Post by Ron Atchison » December 11, 2007, 10:06 am

Hello ebullientenigma!!!!

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing and hope we get to read a lot more about your wonderful family and life.

Wishing you and your boys a very beautiful Christmas!

Ron

ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ebullientenigma » December 12, 2007, 11:05 am

Thank you, I appreciate your comment! I very much enjoy this site, it warms my heart! luv

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » December 12, 2007, 6:09 pm

Maybe tomorrow will be the day that my love for my boys will show me and them the miracle that we are waiting for. Blessings will be bestowed upon us.
Perhaps you already have that miracle... just not drawn up in the illustration you had hoped it would be?! As you hold your boys close... giving back and forth through unseen umbilical love.... you will find more blessings bestowed than you can comprehend! ... Trust me... I know... 4 sons and more astounded every day! ;)

Love Lion~*ItIsn'tWhatYouHopeFor
ButWhatYouAlreadyHave...RealityPaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul

Post by ebullientenigma » December 13, 2007, 9:08 am

i lost the custody of my boys through a cruel twist of fate, the justice system isn't always just. I am watching them suffer now with a man who is alienating me from them. They are now fearful of me. I'm terrified.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >