Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Hope

Beautiful stories written by YOU about a person or event that changed your life, gave you hope, made you dream...
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ebullientenigma » January 4, 2008, 5:01 pm

The presence of hope in my life has shifted and its meaning has lost its feeling of grandoise in my life. Fear not, I have not become a pessimist. I chose to live in the moment. I believe in myself as a woman of strength, not in some unknown force that will bring me shamrocks, 4 leaf clovers, pot of golds and a happy fairy tale ending. I believe in God giving me strength not a happy~fuzzy~warm answer to my prayer.

Life is not a fairy tale, its, I believe learning every day lessons about love, forgiveness and peace.

Hope, in the view I've had of it in the past allowed me to believe that I will have a happy-ending-just-around-the-corner to the long-standing heartache in my life.

My exhusband is who he is. I refuse to allow him to turn me bitter. I will not have hope for this situation, rather, I will better myself and fortify myself with positive affirmations, gratitude and tenacity.

He has stripped me of everything I valued highest in my life. He once ripped away from me and clutched in his fist, my humility, self respect, belief in myself and others. He took my children away from me and watched me recoil in fear and self loath.

I have risen from the fetal position I resigned myself to and hold onto the wall for strength. I reach out my hand to others. I lit a candle in the dark. I fear not. My prayers, I utter in the night to ward off the demons of despair.

I will have courage and strength to face each day and love myself so I can in return love others deeply with all my strength. I will challenge myself as I grow stronger. This strength will enable me to face my situation rather than focusing on a hope of an ending to the chapter of my life that I am currently engaged in.

I do not wish to attain an easy life with no adversities, that is unrealistic and even if this could be a reality, the end result would be a person who lacked depth and true character. I will see the blessings in the trials I endure.

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand... and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late"- Marie Beynon Ray

"weeds only grow when we dislike them" ~Unknown

Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable