Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Converse in Silence

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LadySolaris
Beloved Pest
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by LadySolaris » June 20, 2008, 10:20 pm

I have not ... anything ... left to say.
Extraordinary!

Silence will speak for me.
Decades of words.

Nevertheless, who?
Who heard them and replied?

Now I am quiet.

I have a fissure in my soul.
No space filler will repair the rupture.

Silence...
... Speak for me.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » June 21, 2008, 9:27 am

Nothing will ever injure the soul, it is WHOLE and RESPLENDENT IN BEAUTY ... ALWAYS.

In realizing this there comes peace.

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » June 21, 2008, 7:19 pm

Silence can truly speak volumes at times, and not being used to listening to it can indeed feel like a rupture to your soul.
However, if you listen closely and lose your thoughts to the silence, you will hear that its melody can be quite soothing as only in silence can we truly hear the voice of our creator singing her resplendent verses of love for all.
Love and Blessings,

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » July 14, 2008, 7:56 am

Glorious!

Love and light, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Hollyberry
Beautiful Soul

Post by Hollyberry » July 16, 2008, 6:37 am

Powerful and beautiful. You captured the feeling so well.

Thank you for sharing.

Holly :)
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."

~Willa Cather

Post Reply < PreviousNext >