Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Prayer for life

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Luna5770
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luna5770 » August 26, 2008, 9:18 am

Life is a misery
And I'm it's queen,
witness of sadness and tragedy.
Why is this world so cruel?
Why can't we give it a cure?
Something that will make all the pain go away
and turn every killer into a saint.
But the world doesn't work that way
only thing we can do is to believe and pray.
[/i]

10 seconds of inspiration...

:cool: by Luna5770
“To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.”

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » August 27, 2008, 1:05 pm

WOW! for 10 seconds this is an absolutely phenomenal write Luna...There's a real depth to this poem, and inspite of the words, a very definate message of hope, as long as there's hope, everything else will be okay...oh and I absolutely ADORE you signature quote...fabulous!
Thanks so much for sharing this,
Blessings,

Luck.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » August 28, 2008, 2:21 pm

Yes, those are questions and wishes that show your caring ... what can we do? You might want to begin with being the queen of life's beauty instead of its misery. It's also a question of how you look at things. And faith and prayer surely help too!

Enjoyed your reflective and effective poem, dear Luna!

Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Muchoki
Beautiful Soul

Post by Muchoki » August 28, 2008, 10:56 pm

The world with all its cruelty also has beautiful people like you Luna who make us sit back and wonder, albeit for 10 seconds, and know that those might be the best 10 seconds of our day!!

Thanks Luna :D: :D:
As footsteps shies the front,
preferring the wake to decorate,
my life i pray,
shall acquire similar character.

Post Reply < PreviousNext >