Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A Hope

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
copy, write free
Good Friend
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by copy, write free » September 18, 2008, 6:10 pm

i'm digging the weeds of despair
from the garden of hate

i'm planting the seeds of hope
in the sands of time

i'm leaving my fate
to the destiny of my dreams

i'm turning the hour glass over
when my time is up

revdcb
Beautiful Soul

Post by revdcb » September 20, 2008, 9:14 am

You should expect a bountiful harvest. revdcb

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » September 20, 2008, 10:30 pm

What an amazingly powerful write! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing :)

Blessings,

Luck.

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » September 21, 2008, 9:45 am

i'm planting the seeds of hope
in the sands of time

i'm leaving my fate
to the destiny of my dreams
And I think you are doing just the right thing.

Beautiful and wise.

Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

copy, write free
Good Friend

Post by copy, write free » September 29, 2008, 5:23 pm

thank you so much

Mammy
Beautiful Soul

Post by Mammy » September 30, 2008, 7:23 am

That's beautiful - so simple but profound :)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >