Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Not Whole, But Healing.

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » October 16, 2008, 5:30 am

Luck: So many forget that looking reality in the eye is the essence of humanity, while looking away, running away, wishing away is inhuman, inhumane. You are so real, you make me stronger, thanks, Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

sam
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by sam » October 22, 2008, 2:34 am

Dearest Luck,

I have re-read this poem so many times i have lost count, and it is almost like your words are woven now into the fabric of my being. I cannot express just how deeply this particular piece of yours has touched me, more so at the very present than a few days ago. Reminds me that, no matter our differences, people are all the same, and emotions such as love, pain, joy, fear, disappointment etc are truly universal.... no matter what and who we are...

Thank you so much for sharing this gem.

Love SAM
:)

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » October 22, 2008, 4:52 pm

Luck... not whole but healing.... In my own life I feel incomplete and uncompleted and for that, there is no healing.
LION>>> *uber-massive huggles* I'm sorry :(
You are so real, you make me stronger, thanks, Fred
Thank you Fred, it really means alot to read that.... *HUGS!*

Sam: Thank you for your comment, you are so right when you say -
Reminds me that, no matter our differences, people are all the same, and emotions such as love, pain, joy, fear, disappointment etc are truly universal.... no matter what and who we are...
*HUGGLES*

And I thank all for reading this and taking the time to comment, as always it's much appreciated.

Light and Blessings,

Luck.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Post Reply < PreviousNext >