Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Evocation

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » October 4, 2008, 12:47 pm

Evocation

On an imaginary piano
my thoughts of longing,
gathered in sidereal space,
elicit azure notes
and sound waves
composing the unique
tune of you.

Then I let it flood me,
over and over again,
till it blends with mine
and echoes within you.

Love,
Margherita :)

Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » October 4, 2008, 1:31 pm

luv oh, this is just so beautiful! your words speak of a perfect harmony....thank you so much for sharing this!

Blessings,

Luck.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » October 4, 2008, 1:40 pm

azure is one of my favorite words and I sometimes find azurite in New Mexico when rockhounding.........your words make me feel all colorful twisty-curvy like the picture, Margherita, thanks, love, Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » October 4, 2008, 7:48 pm

Calling forth one's imagination and living the experience is indeed a stellar use of time and emotions.
Thank you for the beautiful thoughts luv

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

shortsleeves
Beautiful Soul

Post by shortsleeves » October 5, 2008, 1:46 pm

Images of you circle through my consciousness as I read your words. Unity does blend in colors and melts into love.
Thanks for the remembrance.
Love,
Hal
Hal

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » October 7, 2008, 4:28 am

Dear Luck, thank you for the generous comment! I love your quote too. Sometimes I am in an euphoric mood and really it seems then that the world is just all right as it is and as it unfolds just according to my happy/euphoric mood.

Dear Fred, thank you! Azurite is beautiful, I love azure stone jewels, like the lapislazzuli necklace and ring that I am wearing just today (I bought it on the hungersite and it is so lovely). It must be exciting to find those rocks! Enjoyed your feeling: colorful twisty-curvy! :D:

Dear Zane, thank you! "A stellar use of time"! This sounds so good to me, STELLAR! A lovely reminder to use time in the best possible way. Always in a creative way, possibly expressing love. luv

Dear Hal, thank you! I am intensely conscious of your very poetic comment!

Love to all, may you enjoy a wonderful day!
Make a stellar use of your time, as Zane says.
Margherita
(Rumi)

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » October 7, 2008, 10:56 am

O cosmic soul,

I feel your vibration touching
the cold earth
and coaxing the little buds
to bloom,

You are the light Beloved,

Love and light, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » October 7, 2008, 11:37 pm

(((((Maithri))))) the tune you emit is of incredible beauty!

Thank you.

Love and joy. luv
Margherita
(Rumi)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >