Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

You Breathed

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » October 12, 2008, 7:59 pm

You breathed, and I came alive
You talked and I was speechless
You moved near, my mind took me on a journey
Your warmth melted every nerve in my being
And, I didn’t even know I was cold

You whispered and heaven opened
You smiled and infectiously, I caught it
You laughed and I heard the world’s love
Your heartbeat pulses with the universe
And, the beat beckons me to dance

You live and I exist for you
You believe and I become invincible
You lift me up and I fly with wings
You look and I know we see eternity
You breathed

Zane – 10/12/2008
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » October 12, 2008, 10:46 pm

luv ooooh...my! This is blissful, beautiful, amazing, superb, I could go on. Such an utterly sublime feeling of emotional tranquility flows from your words to wrap around my heart...This is the first poem I've read this week (it's monday morning) and it just fills the world around me with a sense of perfection, that everything is indeed wonderful and that nothing can change that.
Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely incredible creation.

Blessings,

Luck.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

ladybird
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ladybird » October 12, 2008, 11:26 pm

Dear (((((Morning Bear)))))

I agree 100% with Luck to the point that I felt my heart beat faster by the sheer beautiful intensity of this supurrrrrrrrrb poem!!!....

love love love it!!!

Mega thanx for sharing...

love & blessings from a very blissed
ladybird luv luv luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

shortsleeves
Beautiful Soul

Post by shortsleeves » October 13, 2008, 6:01 am

Beautiful expression of connected awareness.
Thanks Zane.
Hal

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » October 13, 2008, 3:51 pm

Enrapturing poetic creation, dear Zane! Vibrating with love and joy!

You convey such deep emotions, that I dare to coin a new word to describe them ... you made me breath-dance with this! luv

Love and hugs.
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » October 13, 2008, 6:55 pm

Deep thanks to each of you for your wonderful comments.
I am exquisitely happy to have written something that you enjoyed so much.
Peace and Blessings,

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » October 16, 2008, 10:32 am

No doubt the love of your life is enraptured with this true gifting from your heart into her soul! Absolutely gorgeous expression of love ... bless her with yet more.... you both deserve it!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » October 17, 2008, 6:46 am

Thanks Lion,
your comments are always appreciated and always a blessing to me.

Zane

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » October 17, 2008, 2:28 pm

Your heartbeat pulses with the universe
and the beat beckons me to dance
Enjoying this beauty once again, dear Zane.

Love,
Margherita luv
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » October 20, 2008, 6:10 pm

To God and to human,
to let another soul know that they fill your world with what is beautiful, is always very important.
I wrote this for either, and for each, and dedicate it to both ... one knowing their supreme divinity, and the other having it also, as an inheritance of likeness, but not always realizing it.
Peace, joy, love, and blessings to every essence that fills this universe with unsurpassed wisdom and beauty.

Zane

Post Reply < PreviousNext >