Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

By Pie

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shortsleeves
Beautiful Soul

Post by shortsleeves » November 15, 2008, 9:05 am

Raindrops Of Eternity
Fill My Memory
While
Distant Friends
Dabble In Dreams

Foreign Features
Film
A Life Saga
A Gentle Energy
Soaks My Mind

Colored Lenses
Capture
Multiple Journeys

Seeing Only Time
Throws My Symbols
Into Another Orbit
That Waffle
In Space

Creation
Lights More Worlds
Than One Round
Moving Rock

Skipping
Through Myself
I Feel
The Power
Of Laughter
The Glory
Of Forgetfulness
The Essence
Of Faith
In
A Shapeless Form
That Captures
Itself
In Joy

Endless Lines
Wrap In Circles

Standing
In The Middle
I Am
The Area
In Multiplicity
Surrounded
By Pie
My Radius
Is Squared

www.shortsleeves.net
http://halmanogue.blogspot.com/
Hal

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » November 15, 2008, 12:15 pm

Skipping
Through Myself
I Feel
The Power
Of Laughter
The Glory
Of Forgetfulness
The Essence
Of Faith
In
A Shapeless Form
That Captures
Itself
In Joy
And I stand in awe while I witness through your eloquent words the beauty you capture within and around you and beyond the known, on ethereal paths of freedom and love, which reverberate right within the searching hearts.

This afternoon I was flirting with the idea of making a Pie ... but I guess your universal Pie has no rivals in fragrance and sweetness.

:)

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

shortsleeves
Beautiful Soul

Post by shortsleeves » November 15, 2008, 12:22 pm

A slice of pie sounds good Margherita. I appreciate your thoughts and your beautiful spirit.
Love,
Hal
Hal

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable