Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Poem: Show of Hands

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jjbreunig3
Beautiful Soul

Post by jjbreunig3 » February 6, 2009, 4:30 pm

Despite the differences of skin color
and our cultural upbringings,
we're more than brothers of Mankind -
Technically, we're kin.

Go to the mountain
preserved by ice and snow
where the revelation of Ararat's secret
is available for everyone to know.

For the ark's existence
proves the global flood story is true
and being our brother's keeper...
Is still a right thing to do.

Descended from Noah
are the many races of Man;
see our palms have the same tint -
By a show of hands.

Learn more about me and my poetry at:
http://www.squidoo.com/book-isbn-1419650513/
Logic, when applied to people, fails miserably. --Joseph J. Breunig 3rd

summerrain
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by summerrain » February 6, 2009, 5:10 pm

i love this!!! once i read it i had to reach out and tell you how wonderfully uplifting this truly is....... ;) thank you for sharing such words.
one love and utmost blessings,
:D:
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

Shalini
Good Friend

Post by Shalini » February 8, 2009, 4:02 am

If we are all sons and daughters of Noah - we should really be keeping afloat together in this world instead of tearing each other apart!

A wonderful reminder for unity - thank you!
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - David Viscott

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » February 14, 2009, 7:40 am

May this truth of being all one in God diffuse and make us look into each other's eyes with love and respect.

Thank you!

Love and Peace.
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >