Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

She asked me to write something happy

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thelaughingman
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by thelaughingman » July 28, 2009, 7:25 am

Love is the truth we all need
It's the seed of all our dreams.
A truth that binds us to our lives.
An anchor in the maelstrom of reality.

Love is proof that we can see and touch.
That we were meant to be here...
Here for something more than ourselves.
A light to lead us out of the hole.

Love is the mirror that we all see
Reflecting back at us...
The good and the bad in all of our souls.
Showing us what we need to see.

Love is the freedom that we seek
Breaking the chains of solitude...
Cleansing the pains of lonelitude...
A set of wings so we can fly again.

Love is always fighting...
It doesn't give up
It doesn't know how
Love just doesn't die... never will

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » July 28, 2009, 9:53 am

Welcome to the Peak!

I enjoyed your first entry and I agree that love is all of this.

And laughter and happy themes help us to cope with all of the challenges we encounter in life, no doubt.

Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » July 29, 2009, 5:22 am

Yes indeed, love is.............and ain't it grand! Welcome. Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 6, 2009, 7:58 pm

Welcome to the Peak, Laughingman!

Yes, love is all this... love is a bundle of everything... making us soar high in ecstacy and aching us to incredible depths of sore!

Looking forward to reading you again.

Janice ~.*.~ ~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >