Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Freedom

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sam
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by sam » January 14, 2010, 1:38 am

In moments of silence and quiet solitude
my thoughts sometimes turn to you...
Your essence is captured in
those private thoughts
and i will always remember
the better part of you.

The smiling and giving
caring and loving
sharing and sensitive
woman in you.

A life of happiness now awaits
mistakes have been wiped by the rains.
"Thought's the slave of life and life is time's fool"

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » January 14, 2010, 5:15 am

Wow, Sam! Beautiful, sensitive, powerful.......what more could one ask of a poem....or poet....Thanks for writing this, Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

summerrain
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by summerrain » January 16, 2010, 3:28 pm

very enjoyable read. sometimes the shortest & simplest things have the BIGGEST meanings. :D
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

sam
Beautiful Soul

Post by sam » January 20, 2010, 3:27 am

Hi,

It has been a while since i have written.. but yes, this is a heartfelt emo :-)

Regards,
Sam
"Thought's the slave of life and life is time's fool"

ladybird
Beautiful Soul

Post by ladybird » January 20, 2010, 2:03 pm

Dear ((((((sam)))))))

Lovely to see ya again and I enjoyed this heartfelt poem of yours immensely...

mega thanx for sharing :)

love ladybird luv
Sunshine surrounds the earth as love surrounds our souls. ~Amethyst Snow-Rivers

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 20, 2010, 9:21 pm

Such a loving expression. May the sun shine brightly after that rain shower!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >