Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

My Language

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nia
Beautiful Soul

Post by nia » April 14, 2010, 1:49 am

My Language

My weak language
into the words
should be playing
a game to me,
I lost my way
all I remember
I was holding
a heart
in a flower
basket...

30 March 2010
nia sunset

Thank you,
with my love,
nia
"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." Dalai Lama
http://knitting-diary-of-nia.blogspot.com/
http://blue-silence-of-nia.blogspot.com

STAReye
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by STAReye » April 16, 2010, 8:30 pm

I was holding/a heart/in a flower/ basket.....metaphorically placing a watermark on the mind as you play with language. A good write.
Thanks for sharing.

Leonard

Davidf
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Davidf » April 18, 2010, 2:51 pm

nia,
Like Leonard, I thought the last four lines were the best. Another great one by you!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 19, 2010, 10:22 am

I lost my way
all I remember
I was holding
a heart
in a flower
basket...

There is no weakness in the words you've chosen here! Well phrased and felt out! ;)
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » April 22, 2010, 7:24 pm

This is so beautiful Nia - and I nearly missed it, but now it is all the more precious - like finding the first trillium of the season, hidden next to a log in the woods. It is sacred because you found it and you didn't know it existed, and nearly walked right by it - but now you stand in wonder at its beauty.

So it is with this glorious little poem of yours - simple yet intricate beauty...thank you,

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

summerrain
Beautiful Soul

Post by summerrain » May 1, 2010, 12:19 pm

Enjoyable & Lovely!!! :^

Thank you for sharing!!

~~~Summerrain~~~
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

Post Reply < PreviousNext >