Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Because

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » August 29, 2010, 9:15 am

Because
© Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D.

Is it because
Because of the loss
Because of being lost
Because of being a loser
Or is it just because
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Pollie
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pollie » August 29, 2010, 8:48 pm

:( I would say all but the loser, lest the loser be the one that lost. kindred souls. I share your pain.

May your journey find a new life that the days become brighter than the dark you are in. I long for that light at the end of the tunnel.

Love Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » August 30, 2010, 5:22 am

Pollie, thanks, I now know why they say don't do anything important for a year after a loss.........I have had a million stupid ideas and if I go one day at a time NOT DOING SOMETHING STUPID I should come out the other end of this...........I am truly "at sea" as they say, sometimes the waves of emotion want to drown me, but I keep breathing.........You hang in there too, for "this too shall pass"......peace, Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » August 30, 2010, 9:57 am

I hope that I and all the * we* here of the Peak can help be an emotional snorkel to both of you! The losses you both suffered within the last months are horrendous. What all parents fear. It is not said tritely... May the prayers of caring souls surround you and help carry you along and may those who reach out speak with wisdom, kindness and with thoughtful words to uphold you.

Loving you through,
Lion~*
Last edited by Lion~* on August 30, 2010, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

cindytuttle
Fellow Traveler

Post by cindytuttle » August 30, 2010, 5:52 pm

Very touching poem. Thank you.

With Love,
Cindy
May the light of life and the awe of creation guide you on your way.

With Love,
Cindy Tuttle

Post Reply < PreviousNext >