Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Deaths stage

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pollie
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pollie » September 4, 2010, 12:04 am

There is nothing but the sound of a heart
Beating wildly on empty walls
Searching frantically for one thing
A laugh...a smile... a squal...
Now, in the midst of a world that continues
The grasp is ever to strong
For this desperate soul it wrenched
When right became so wrong
There's lonliness in nothingness
But so much still exists
How can so much move forward
While darkness still persists
The echos of that beating heart
Bellows out in rage
Confused...broken... lost...
How dramatic is deaths stage

Holly Preston 9/03/10
Without you Darin...only tears
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » September 4, 2010, 2:20 am

(((((Pollie))))) this is heartwrenching in its intense rendering of love and pain ...

Only our mind can come to terms with death, the heart is inundated with deep longing and the soul ... the soul knows of the connection that goes on forever, it's the healing balm but we tend to feel lost in our earthly surroundings.

Very poignant write, dear Pollie.

Love and hugs.
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » September 4, 2010, 7:23 am

((((((((((Pollie)))))))))))))))

peace and blessings
Love,

Zane
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » September 4, 2010, 2:17 pm

Dearest ((((Holly))) my very loved friend... keep bellowing it out! All of it ... every ounce and every time you need to start howling all over again. I feel so honored to read your heartrending here today. I am so pleased you could share the agonies of your motherheart. Your poem is absolutely precise! You are heard in heaven and earth! May your soul be soothed somehow... though I am sorry I have no wisdom there. With all my heart I pray you through. Love Janice xo
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » September 6, 2010, 1:32 pm

I am so sorry that this worst of dramatic events that can happen to a Mother and a Father, happened to you too.

Connecting with you and lingering in a tender hug. Words are never adequate ...

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Pollie
Beautiful Soul

Post by Pollie » November 11, 2010, 10:27 pm

Thank you,

I am a little slow on the replies. I don't get out much these days. But truly thanks for caring.

Love Pollie
"The future has a way of putting in front of us, that which we most wish to leave behind" Unknown

Post Reply < PreviousNext >