Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

In the morning sun (haiku)

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Liebestraum » May 27, 2007, 2:46 am

IN THE MORNING SUN

NIGHTMARES DISSOLVE AND VANISH

LIKE TEARS CURED BY LOVE
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » May 27, 2007, 4:43 pm

Gorgeous,

with deep love, M
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

Ericc
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ericc » May 28, 2007, 4:13 pm

Beautiful!

Love,
Eric
Ericc

social butterfly
Beautiful Soul

Post by social butterfly » May 28, 2007, 8:09 pm

I love haiku poems and yours Liebestraum, is simply beauitful!

Agape Love,
Social Butterfly luv

Ames0325
Good Friend

Post by Ames0325 » May 29, 2007, 7:08 am

This is beautiful and so very true. I have all of my life been plagued with nightmares. In fact they used to keep me from sleeping but as I began to realize this truth that you have so eloquently written it has helped. I still have nightmares from time to time and am resigned to the fact that I probably always will have more nightmares than most but I know that every morning when I wake up they will disappear.

Love,
Amy

revdcb
Beautiful Soul

Post by revdcb » August 2, 2007, 9:21 am

Your words are true on so many levels. Two questions though. "Tears cured by love, beautiful, but what does it mean to you? Question #2, do you want to risk what you've already won and maybe just go home with a consolation prize or do you want to play it safe. Ok here it comes. What is Haiku?

Post Reply < PreviousNext >