Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Passing Thoughts

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » June 7, 2007, 10:10 am

Those passing thoughts
That slip through your mind
Like shadows in the aging light
Captured in sugary vines, entwined
They spin and dance through seemingly
Endless years, and suddenly time passes by
And the years you thought you had to spare
Now at the end of their tether, rivers run dry
And in the last of the sunshine
You try to recapture the time you lost
But it runs through your hands like water
All those years you wasted, look the cost.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Lion~* » June 8, 2007, 10:00 am

I don't believe time is wasted... we all have ... right now!

Now is the most important moment of our life. Now can change all of the.... "thens"

A man was grumpy and miserly all his life... he reached 97 years old... complained about his wife, children and neighbors for decades. Old crank... grump... selfish all did roar... but the day he died... he looked up into faces and tears spilled with the words... I love you! It is all they remembered from then on!

Love Lion~*CeaseTheMomentYouHavePaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >