Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Fallen

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Luckintheshadows
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Luckintheshadows » June 2, 2007, 5:20 am

Crimson raindrops fall from heaven
Splashing into obsidian pools
Such are the tears of angels
Who didnt play by the rules.

"But rules are made to be broken!"
They cried out in anguished pain
"You never said we couldn't!" they accused
As their tears mingled with the falling rain.

Thrown, they were, like broken toys
Into the darkest depths of hell
Condemned to eternity in physical labour
So sounds the judgement bell.

Their pitiful cries, no longer heard
And their tears continue to fall
Humbled in their magnificent beauty
No hearts can hear their call.

Never forgotten, their crimes unwritten
Not known by those so young
No whispered in pass on storm lashed nights
Names removed from songs never sung.
That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin and Hobbs

Raghav
Good Friend

Post by Raghav » June 4, 2007, 6:09 am

Names removed from songs never sung.
it was a nice reading... i loved your poem... title "fallen" was also very nice... it invited me to read your poem... I loved the last line also...

long words put short.... an absolute fine piece of poetry...

keep writing and sharing...
bye and take care...
There are words that must be said, there are words that must be heard... There is meaning to the words I say!

http://360.yahoo.com/graysandeep

Post Reply < PreviousNext >
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable