Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Code of Love

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » May 11, 2014, 1:52 am

Be we confused or inspired?
It depends upon your point of view I guess...

Love transforms everything.
Let me live in its fog,
where forever there are no sharp edges,
only the warm embrace of life.
Whisper poetic non-sequiturs in my ear my darling; confuse me again my love, with love.
Let us be willfully ambiguous, let us transpose and transform all that stands in our way, let us smile with rose colored dispositions, when the rainbows seem hidden away. Life is what we make of it. Shall we suffer though it ? Nay I say! Let us be inspired! Though some may call us confused or unaware, obfuscated we chose to be, sheltered from the realists' point of view.

Don't tell me I live on a rock,
wedged in a hole in the wall,
battered by the cosmos,
ready for the final fall!

Tell me not, that I see lies and know not my way.
I chose to paint my paths with love and beauty.
Keep your foul realities away.

We shall not stumble and fall; simply grab hold of me and we shall waltz around the puddles and stumble blocks blissfully unaware, spinning like a top without their worldly cares,
and in tandem provide the balance for each other.

Whisper softly, sweet nothings into my ear. Caress my soul with all I long to hear. Linger now, obfuscate my world with love. My love obfuscate my world with your love for me. Shield me from the world, shield me from my darkest fears. Obfuscate me my love, obfuscate me. Herald the passion, hold the world away, electric is your love. Obfuscate me, my love obfuscate me. Though my vision be foggy and my legs weak, strengthen my resolve to love you more. Obfuscate me my love, obfuscate/ nay, I say you inspire me!
Let me live in the fog of love with a smile upon my face,
let me see only smiles and sunshine.

When the Deity looks down from above,
let a smile be upon that face watching us two make happiness even in the darkest places; obfuscated yet determined to live on and forge a brighter day!
Be obfuscated with me my love, let us be obfuscated.
When our lives are almost done,
share with me my darling,
let us linger in the inspired code of love.

~Zep

ob·fus·cate verb \ˈäb-fə-ˌskāt; äb-ˈfəs-ˌkāt, əb-\

: to make (something) more difficult to understand \cloudy foggy blurred

to be obfuscated \ to be confused

NON SEQUITUR : a statement that is not connected in a logical or clear way to anything said before it

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » May 11, 2014, 5:30 am

Zep,
A beautiful poem. Thanks for the meanings of the words also, I now have a word and a phrase I may somehow work into conversation!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » May 17, 2014, 10:19 am

I really like this - thank you.....

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » May 18, 2014, 7:10 pm

Thank you David and lifeboat. Your replies mean a lot.
~Zep

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » May 19, 2014, 11:16 am

I like it too! An outcry of deep passion.... love aching, being, knowing.... wanting more... as love certainly should... always more and nothing of the less.

Well poured out Zep!
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

Post Reply < PreviousNext >