Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Something Good

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » May 18, 2014, 7:29 pm

Something Good

When we are swimming thru life, trying to catch our breath and our bubbles touch and for that instant frozen in our memories, our souls reach a confluence and even though we touch only briefly, we have shared the all we are, the all we were and the all we desire to be.
And then the current of time catches us and though we know we float together, we again are separate and though we drift apart, outside of the flow we are together, holding hands, and we are something good, something real, something eternal…
I float on my song with memories of your heart singing next to mine and something good is real, and something good is eternal.

I have all I need;
something good, something real.

Blue skies, blue tears, blue is my heart until I remember you are here with me, intermingled in my soul, never to leave like an angel that guards me, and like a friend who is there as I first stand and till my last stand, never to leave me.

Something good.

Sunday, May 18, 2014
~Zep

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » May 19, 2014, 12:06 pm

This is a most powerful, heart-full write!
I have all I need;
something good, something real.
To realize you have such abundant emotional tangibility that will never leave you... is something oh so very good, real and needed.

Beautiful soul writing! Every line of it! So glad you've shared it with us all Zep!

Thanks you!
Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

lifeboat
Beautiful Soul

Post by lifeboat » May 21, 2014, 1:04 am

Beautiful thoughts powerfully shared. It started me thinking of romantic loves but I found my thoughts shifting to the love my Mother and Father had for me. Each of their loves was different but both were precious, sustaining and indeed enduring and eternal. That came as a revelation as I haven't reflected on that in a long time. Thank You!

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » May 22, 2014, 1:23 am

Thank you both for sharing your thoughts.
~Zep

Post Reply < PreviousNext >