Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Passages

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » August 17, 2014, 8:14 pm

Passages

We are,
Given,
Driven…

Feel the chord of life ascending as the dawn enters our conscious space.
This place between light and dark the soul awakes…
Desire like a thunderstorm in the distance echoes and the lightning trips all our senses.
The echoes roll across the passage of time.
The memories flow like a waterfall of passion.
A waterfall of passion,
Cold, delicate at first and building into a crescendo that shakes our core.
We are the watchers, the keepers of life, and love and in this indeterminate space we send out smiles
That elevate the very sun itself into existence for one more round, one more passage across the canvas of another awareness, another dream perhaps.
Another dream, or just another rivulet in the stream of consciousness, another event on the road to discovery…
In the midst of the renewal of the heartbeat that the sun brings, we listen to our auras vibrate. The undercurrent pulls us from the bays and shelters of the familiar into the ocean of the unknown.
The currents and eddies, caress us as we float across the edifice we call time.
There are no shoals here, just the immeasurable depths in all dimensions of thought. We are unlimited and endless and all-encompassing and the only summit is the amplitude of energy we expend,
and the only depths are measured in the stillness we extend…
The thresholds are meaningless except to pay genuflection to the points of our convergence and divergence.
In our wake are made memories and they refract the particles of light that pass from the mother to father and back again.
Unseen they are but their benefaction is felt as the presence of planets bending our tracks across space with precision and the resulting tremolo causes the effect of light and shadow, night and day, stillness and action.
We are driven by the winds of love and desire, across this void so desolate and yet so fecund. We are the originators of the patterns, the vibrations and the tattoo left behind.
What tapestries, and what scars we leave, and what leads us to judge the difference between the two?
What winds give birth, and what same winds bring death?
What is dissolution but the scattering of the energies we have wasted?
What is creation but the organization of these same energies?
What has caused this desire to write?
What has caused these thoughts except the gravity of your planets?
What eddies and swirls do I now navigate as I march;
my amplitude increasing until all of my soul vibrates like a sun and is the love I feel destined to become a sun or simply the dying ember of a once magnificent sun?
The shower of light from the fire that betrays your presence appears like a comet of fire before me and I am engulfed in your wake, and I am content to be a living memory, a sacred place that shall across time, vibrate with love given, love returned and love remembered. Who among the multitudes of stars can say this is not so?
What voice in the wilderness is alone unless they choose not to listen, but to stay closed, like a dead planet, destined for dissolution and dust? Even then the dust shall have its effect and create something anew until its momentum is lost and it is gathered up by the passing planets and consumed by the stars they follow.
I shall give love freely until my memory is only the backdrop to another universe...

~Zep. 8/17/14
Last edited by mwzephyr on August 18, 2014, 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » August 18, 2014, 5:46 am

Zep,
Wow! What a write! Deep, very deep.
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » August 18, 2014, 8:15 pm

Thank you for sharing your unique outpouring with us. It is amazing how much floods... literally bleeds from the soul. I appreciate your voice.... life.... yes.

Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » August 19, 2014, 6:27 pm

Thank you for the compliment! ;)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >