Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

A celebration of life

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
2tait
Beautiful Soul

Post by 2tait » December 18, 2014, 1:27 am

Life is meant to be lived and celebrated
Celebrated for those who make living purposeful
Purposeful to them, and to others meaningful
Meaningful enough to be celebrated
e.r.offor
emeofor@yahoo.co.uk
There are three things that limit a man:
The ground on which he stands
The thoughts of his mind
And the strength of his character!

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » December 18, 2014, 5:30 am

2tait,
I like the way you use the last word in the previous line to start the next...is this a type of poetic form? (I'm always curious to learn about forms of poetry unfamiliar to me).
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » March 26, 2015, 10:08 am

thanks..........
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » March 31, 2015, 2:21 pm

Beautiful. Yes life is a gift and we have so many reasons to celebrate it.

Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » April 4, 2015, 5:06 pm

Nice to hear from you, will be painting landscapes for Italian-American friend and am trying to get him to let me do Renaissance landscapes like the Leonardo ones in the background of his portraits and virgin paintings
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » May 14, 2015, 3:55 am

I am sure, dear Fred, you will do a wonderful job! It makes me happy to know you are able to use your artistic talents, which are amazing.

There is my cat Mizar smiling at me from the wall ... you did this King of my heart justice!

Love,
Margherita luv
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » May 14, 2015, 5:50 am

Well M: it ended out I painted Diamond Peak range and Diamond Valley, from the north entrance to the valley, and it is designed to turn into a night scene as the sun sets..........or low light on an overcast day.......don't know how to insert image.......

Post Reply < PreviousNext >