Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

To Ron and Lion and all my Friends at IP

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » April 17, 2015, 4:27 am

THANKS
© 2015 Frederick J. Cowie

Thanks
For watching me
For standing by me
For not interfering with me
For not asking me anything
For wondering if I’d make it
While I worked things out
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Davidf
Beautiful Soul

Post by Davidf » April 17, 2015, 6:01 am

Fred,
You are so welcome. Anytime!
~Davidf
Have a blessed day!

mwzephyr
Beautiful Soul

Post by mwzephyr » April 22, 2015, 5:51 pm

Thank you for enriching our lives Fred.
~Zep

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » April 23, 2015, 2:49 pm

I believe it is most important to know you are acknowledged, being heard, cared about, respected and honored for who you are and what you are going through. We all have pathways with stunning beauty and shocking agonies. Even when we don't know the totality of details... here on the Peak... it is the soul's cry of joy, sorrow, confusion, longing, desires, trials and triumphs that captivate and connect soul to soul to soul. A moment of reality, of emotional honesty very often parallel our lives together.... different life details, but such similar emotional outcomes... and suddenly.... we are " less alone" as we work out what has poured out ... because it must.... it must be and it must have a reason.... and even the silent acknowledgments that occur... are lives touched and changed by each and every sharing... no matter what it is... it provokes something very real within each who hears. This makes the Peak a very special place. So thank you, Fred.... thank you, Everyone!

Love Lion~*
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

fredcowie
Beautiful Soul

Post by fredcowie » April 23, 2015, 7:22 pm

there for us..........Peace, Fred
Frederick J. Cowie, Ph.D. Please visit my website at fredcowie.com, my FACEBOOK(/fredcowie) page where I post my writings and my paintings every day. Peace!

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » May 14, 2015, 4:01 am

This is beautiful and I agree that this is a special place where we breathe freely and where we always find understanding and acknowledgement.

You are a wonderful part of this circle, Maestro Fred!

Love,
Margherita
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

flyingrabbit
Beautiful Soul

Post by flyingrabbit » November 3, 2015, 6:18 pm

I couldn't agree more!

I've just remembered about this site yesterday and realized how much i missed this forum! glad to be back :)
and i'm amazed when i found some old friends are still here, wow!

regards,
melia

Post Reply < PreviousNext >