Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Seeking

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
dawn
Good Friend

Post by dawn » January 24, 2007, 7:34 pm

Shelter me in the cradle of angel's wings
For the earth holds no comfort that human's can bring
I am lost in these waves of greivious despair
Alone and hopes lost, clinging to 'unanswered' prayers
I have exhausted my reservoirs of faith and strength
Flailing in the undertow of insanity's delay
My deafened spirit roars with heartache
I cry in the night, everything is not okay
How long, my Lord
How long will you withold
The comfort and healing from my broken soul
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. -Helen Keller

Indigo
Fellow Traveler

Post by Indigo » January 24, 2007, 9:01 pm

I feel the sadness and heartache in these words...
Thankyou for the experience.

Steve.

Maithri
Beautiful Soul

Post by Maithri » January 25, 2007, 1:08 am

Dear Dawn,

Im not sure if you've read the words by Albert Camus -

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there lay within in me, an invincible summer."

I sense the bright dawn shining inside you. May it burn the darkness away.

With love,

Maithri
If you cant feed one hundred people. Feed one. - Mother Teresa

www.possibledreamsinternational.org

http://soaringimpulse.com

dawn
Good Friend

Post by dawn » January 25, 2007, 7:41 pm

Thank you for feeling with me. It helps so much. Thank you, Mahitri for the prayer, I feel my soul trying to return into the light a little more each day. I feel the truth in the Albert Camus qoute and pray that the invincible summer surface in my life, that I may once more feel as the overcomer that I am.
Melissa
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. -Helen Keller

dance of joy
Beautiful Soul

Post by dance of joy » January 26, 2007, 5:07 am

Dear Dawn,

Remember that within you are good and whole, always, no matter what you have experienced nor what you have been told.

Love,

Christine
Wisdom tells me I am nothing.
Love tells me I am everything.
And between the two, my life flows.

Lion~*
Everything In Moderation

Post by Lion~* » January 26, 2007, 10:02 am

clinging to 'unanswered' prayers
Unanswered ... is actually so filled with Hope and I am glad you are clinging there Melissa! Even your forum name * dawn* is full of hope! Unanswered means that answers are being expected... waited for, entrusted to arrive! Just as dawn can seem to take 3 nights in one to awaken.... no one can stop the sun from rising and brightening the day. Where clouds mock in minimal power to stop it from shining... the sun burns them away and reveals all that needs to be seen, nurtured with warmth, light and growth and enhanced with fulfillment of a new day!

Love and Hope

Lion~*UnansweredUnswervedHopeClingsToTheDawnPaw
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart...William Wordsworth

Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong. - William Thackeray

The bottom line, especially for my character,
is the issue of unconditional love.”
Matthew Weeden

dawn
Good Friend

Post by dawn » January 26, 2007, 6:35 pm

Thank you so much Christine and Lion. I knew this was a place I could receive spiritual refreshment, I have been one of the "silent ones" as the poem says. I have found much encouragement and undaunted love on this site. Good to "be" here.
Where clouds mock in minimal power to stop it from shining... the sun burns them away and reveals all that needs to be seen, nurtured with warmth, light and growth and enhanced with fulfillment of a new day!
This is so true and something I need remember and be reminded of .

The words spoken here reach right into my soul, sometimes it seems as if God is speaking directly to me administering the healing balm through His people and their love/ understanding of others.
Remember that within you are good and whole, always, no matter what you have experienced nor what you have been told.
Thank you, Mahitri,Christine, and Lion...so much.

Melissa

Post Reply < PreviousNext >