Welcome to our newly upgraded forum! it may look a little different, but hopefully you'll find it easy to navigate and enjoyable to use. There are a number of new features - so please feel free to experiment.

If you've had difficulty registering in the past, please try again, as the new software addresses most of of our registration issues. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we'll investigate.

Ten 'Words' for the One, Love

They say a poem's not really a poem until you share it with someone else. And that's what this place is all about.
Post Reply < PreviousNext > [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rockskully
Fellow Traveler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Rockskully » January 3, 2008, 6:18 pm

Ten 'Words' for the One, Love

With ten Words left in my Life, I look back and can only say

'that I had protected you, and Never brought you harm',

Nine, that I 'took your breath away with all of my Charm',

Eight, I hope you can Appreciate that I 'called you to see how your day went',

Seven, with the Messages i sent, as I 'Rubbed your feet, as you Fell Asleep',

Six, how we always 'shared thoughts and feelings about anything',

Five, remembering 'those long talks about everything',

Four, How I was Always 'Whispering in your Ear',

Three, Smelling your Hair as I 'Held You Close' and Dear,

Two, Letting your Untamed Spirit be Wild, 'Be Free',

All of these things are just different 'Words' for One,

'Love', loving you how it was meant to be.

---Rockskully
Good Friends Stab you in the Front.

Morning Bear
Beautiful Soul

Post by Morning Bear » January 3, 2008, 6:26 pm

Nice concept
keep writing for us and thanks for sharing your works.

MB
For me to believe in you doesn't require that you believe in me,...it only simply requires that you know and thus become all that you are meant to be. MB

summerrain
Beautiful Soul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by summerrain » January 4, 2008, 4:16 pm

this was beautiful rockscully. actually its been quite some time since ive read a deep & heartfelt poem. i liked it because the words are simple but deep & meaningful & speak volumes. sometimes it takes so little to get the most powerful "words" across. you did a great job! :^
your very talented
Life is like a coin,
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can spend it only once"

ebullientenigma
Beautiful Soul

Post by ebullientenigma » January 5, 2008, 6:18 am

Sounds like a beautiful love story!

simply soothing!

Liebestraum
Cosmic Dreamer

Post by Liebestraum » January 5, 2008, 4:53 pm

Very nice count-down to LOVE!

Enjoyed this greatly.

Love,
Margherita :)
Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
(Rumi)

Post Reply < PreviousNext >